- New international policies, potential trade wars, Brexit and the rise of Asia together in having a fundamental influence on the world’s development for both the long and short term.
- The unstoppable force of technological development and grassroots globalization that no political leader or single nation can halt.
- The juxtaposition of technology, analytics and innovation putting pressure on the physical and virtual walls erected between individuals as well as between nations.
- Decline rate of old world stereotypes with machines making many traditional jobs redundant, starting from blue collar jobs, but also in more sophisticated roles in the near future.
- The rise of Asia complemented by rapid development in automation, digitization and artificial intelligence with artificial intelligence set to impact decision making between nations.
- The transition to distributed financial services.
As more and more people and businesses get connected to the Internet, the way they interact with each other both inside and beyond country borders is evolving fast. The future presents as an exciting uncertainty with no exact science to calling one’s expectations as too high.
For the full report, please access this link:
Adit Vaddi is a business development associate with a Bachelor of Arts in Economics from Vassar College, New York. He has a background in Economics, Accounting, Political Science and Operations (Event Management). He is from Hyderabad, India. Prior to Crowd Valley, Adit has worked as a research analyst for Baring's Private Equity Partners in Mumbai and for the IdeaSpace Foundation in Manila as well as a risk analyst for Fincare in Bangalore. On the operations side, Adit has organized and run over 30 large scale events that cater primarily to a college community. He is currently based in New York City.