The key discussion points will be the following:
- How new financing models (ICOs, p2p finance) connect together in the digital financing ecosystem
- Global fundraising landscape for private equity: traditional options vs alternative
- What works best: estimated costs, marketing, and regulatory compliance
- Leading platforms, family offices and other incumbents to work with on a global scale
- Liquidity for crowdfunded ventures: world best practices and examples
- Foreseeable trends, issues and impact
More details about the event:
Date: 17th - 18th October 2017
Venue: Los Angeles Convention Center, 1201 S Figueroa St, Los Angeles, CA 90015, USA.
For further information on the event, please have a look at http://worldfundingsummit.com/.
Interested to discuss opportunities in the Fintech space? Get in touch and meet our team in Los Angeles!