In its three years of activity, Crowd Valley has been putting efforts and energies in building the Certified Partner Program, which aims at building an ecosystem of skilled and knowledgeable service partners for online investment marketplaces worldwide. The company is always on the lookout for new high-level companies to include in this Program.
The Importance of the Certified Partner Program
The Certified Partner Program is something Crowd Valley is greatly investing in, because it is strategically fundamental to the company and ecosystem’s development. In fact, given Crowd Valley’s position as an infrastructure company in the online investing market, selling services through and with partners, it is of ultimate importance to have reliable third parties to count on and to closely collaborate with in order to create a strong ecosystem and a first class service.
Who Can Join the Program
Any service provider, who can add value to the ecosystem built by Crowd Valley since its early entrance in the global digital investing market, is welcome to apply to the Certified Partner Program. While the final objective is to build long term and mutually beneficial relationships, Crowd Valley selects its partners carefully, by working initially on smaller projects before committing to a greater extent on a second stage. The company currently has different levels of partners - bronze, silver, gold - mainly depending on how many projects have been shared and how much aligned are the two parties interests.
The Certified Partner Program in Practice
What does it actually mean to become a Crowd Valley’s Certified Partner?
- Certified Partners perform services in a specialist function in the service ecosystem and work with a variety of clients supporting their success
- Certified Partners can rely on Crowd Valley’s infrastructure platform to base their investing or lending applications on top of. This way, not only they can save a lot of time and investment while entering the digital investing market, but also use a future-proof and robust digital back office.
- Certified Partners may on-board new clients on top of Crowd Valley’s infrastructure using partner processes, resources, tutorials and support for the success of the clients
- Certified Partners may also identify new service providers and integrated services into the ecosystem and make recommendations for local and global Certified Partners for consideration
- Certified Partners are consulted in relation to the global roadmap and their recommendations and suggestions are taking into account in the research and development process
If you are or you are planning to become a service provider in the global digital investing market and, like Crowd Valley, you think that joining forces with like-minded, first-class companies in the sector can help you improving your service, get in touch with Crowd Valley’s team and make your case!