A regular platform update has been completed on Crowd Valley Version 2 platforms. For a full list of updates, new and integrated features and bug fixes, please see the release notes in the post below (click "Read More").
Updated and Integrated Features on Version 2 Platforms
- Manage Access feature allows you to control which investors can access complete offering information on each company, investor by investor. Now you will you be able to track exactly which investors can access, view and download documents relating to each issuer, and set up 'deal rooms' for each investment opportunity.
- Network managers (administrators) can approve or reject each investor's request to view additional information about the investment.
- Additional color switcher options to change the main text color, breadcrumb background color, and link color, in addition to the background and navigation menu colors.
- Administrators can update the selections available to investors for Asset Class, Geography, Investment Size, and Sector directly from the Platform Settings page.
- Administrators can set the default currency for the platform from the Platform Settings page.
- Updated 'About Us' page that allows more customization with images, videos and other rich content, which can be edited directly from the Platform Settings page.
- Investors can request access to a particular investment opportunity.
- Better user feedback when investors use the filtering and sorting options on Opportunity search/filter pages.
- Investors can save updates to their personal profile from any tab on the Edit Profile page instead of having to click through to the third page each time.
- Better formatting for the phone number entry field on the investor's Edit Profile page.
- Updated user interfaces for facilitating payments using WePay (non-equity funding rounds in the US) and MangoPay (equity funding rounds in Europe).
- In configurations where issuers (fundraisers) can submit projects directly for screening, issuers can now mark their projects as Submitted for network managers (administrators) to review.
- Issuers can add other members of the platform to their projects as team members, also specifying which role they play on the team.
- Support for adding Tasks to an issuer's project so that the fundraisers can manage a task-list for getting their project investment-ready.
Bug Fixes on Version 2 Platforms
- Fixed issue where some users would be stuck on a 'Join Network' page when trying to sign up in some configurations.
- Uploading a profile picture now working on all configurations.
- Pressing 'Save' on Add Opportunity pages now prevents users from accidentally pressing the same button twice and creating two Opportunities.
- When uploading a new logo the page now refreshes to show the up-to-date logos.
- Fixed issue where the funding progress bar would start at 65% instead of 0% before the project is published in some configurations.
- Several layout and text fixes on various configurations.