- Nicholas Thomas, Founder and President at Fincity, Salt Lake City, UT
- Dave Milliken, Founder and CEO at Grofolio, Inc., Boulder, CO
- Benjamin Hadley, Managing Director and President, Latin America at Clicksco, Vail, CO
- James Dowd, Managing Director at North Capital, INC., San Francisco, CA
- Brian Korn at Pepper Hamilton LLP, New York, NY
- Bill Decker at Partners International, Inc., Denver, CO
- Paul Niederer, CEO at Australian Small Scale Offerings Board (ASSOB), Sydney, Australia
- Korstiaan Zandvliet, Managing Director at Symbid, Rotterdam, Netherlands
Watch the video in full on YouTube here.
Serial entrepreneur with an operational background in finance and technology companies. Paul was previously responsible for the development of the Crowd Valley product suite as part of the Grow VC Group.
Paul is a regular speaker on new financial models and crowdfunding and has been involved in working with Crowd Valley’s pioneering customers across the financial services sector, as well as advising global institutions such as the World Bank and national regulators such as Italy’s CONSOB.
Paul has over a decade’s experience working in various operational, sales, marketing, and product roles within technology companies, including two B2B startups that have achieved eight-figure exits following 100% year-on-year growth. He started his career in product development and testing roles at IBM’s Hursley Research Lab in the UK before going on to eBay, UBS, and Barclays.
Paul holds an M.A. (Hons) in Computer Science and Philosophy from Churchill College, Cambridge University. He has lived and worked in Texas in the US and Portugal, and speaks fluent Portuguese and French.